Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm back!

Well, I'm home. After a very emotional farewell at Tomari train station and a long flight I'm back in Brighton. It's been a pretty emtional few weeks and I don't think I could have taken anymore - drinking, burning the candle at both ends, cleaning, saying my goodbyes.

But I'm back and the next episode in my life story must begin! First thing - take a stroll into town, buy myself a phone and get in contact. Plug myself back into the matrix. It will be nice walking down the street understanding everything! All the signs, what people are saying! How strange!

Anyway, enough of that. Here is my parents address for those of you out in Japan who want to get in contact me via snail mail:

Sunnybrook Cottage,
Lyatts,
Hardington Moor,
Yeovil,
Somerset,
BA22 9NR.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linea said...

Sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye Mark.

Miss you already!

xox

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home