Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's getting near the end.

Too much is happening. It's crazy.

Since getting back from the Scooter trip last Tuesday every night has been an enkai of some sort. I have now officially said goodbye to my Koto teacher, my Thursday English conversation class, my school, the town hall, all the ALT's in the prefecture, some teachers and tonight is the taiko group.

It's a pretty strange scenario. I find myself going through waves of feeling really sad about going and getting quite sentimental, and at other times emotionally empty. Very strange situation indeed. I'm sure I will come back in the future and I'm hoping that some of my Japanese friends will come and visit me in England (hint, hint!) But it's definitely the end of my Japanese country life experience. Something that, to be frank, will never happen again.

Have been having some trouble uploading. Will try and upload some enkai photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

I get a stomach ache at the thought of leaving. however i aslo get one at the thought of staying. Strange.

Stranger, and more annoying, is that i lost my Bento Boys CD while partying in uozu. How on earth can i get another?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home