Monday, February 13, 2006

Wearing the glasses to my classes

Another weekend has come and gone... and it's been another weekend missing out on skiing. The first time it was because Rob and I had been too lazy to get up early, drove within half an hour of the Seaside and then turned back because it didn't seem worth skiing for only a few hours. This time it was because of my eye.

I was on the way to Seaside (ski resort) last Saturday when my right eye started watering uncontrollably. It felt like an eyelash so I carried on. By the time Rob and I got to Seaside it wasn't any better and I was finding it difficult to see (because of all the water!). I ended up sitting in the car whilst Rob skied.

Anyway, turns out that I have been wearing my lenses too often and the eye is slightly infected. In fact I have worn my lenses so often that my students have never seen me wearing glasses before at school and think that I've only just been given them.

I've never liked wearing glasses. They are just so bloody annoying. I always loose sunglasses when I have them, and normal glass feel like barrier between me and the outside world. But perhaps I should be a little less vain and learn my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home