Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A winter's tale

Here's a little rhyme from MC Machete of the Bento Boys:

So here's alittle rhyme for those that are cold,
I'm freezing my ass off if the truth be told,
waking up blinded by the steam from my mouth,
like an albatross flying south, i've had enough!
i'm getting on the next plane, I'm heading out,
to lie on a beach, and eat n' drink like a leach,
down near the equators,
where there ain't no playa-hataaas

at the moment, it ain't no fun,
scrapping snow off my car, no morning sun,
cos it's cloudy and its cold,
and it takes half an hour to get in the mood,
I'm dressing up like that old man Santa,
but all I'm thinkin' about is repeatin' my mantra:
'it's gettin' cold, it's chillin' my behind
it ain't long before I'll be seeing the sunshine!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home