Monday, December 05, 2005

Bad Santas and Japanese tests...

Well the Japanese test is finally over and to be honest have absolutely no expectation to pass at all. But nevermind. Felt a little bit out of my league!

But on to brighter things...The Bad Santas will be playing their first ever (and hopefully not their last!) gig at the International Festival in Colare this Friday. We're currently putting the finishing touches to our set which will include some Christmas favorites (excluding Mariah Carey's 'All I want for Xmas is you', or that dreadful Wham! one - 'Last Christmas'). But it will include some very irreverant interpretations of some classics.

I have an mp3 of one of our rehearsals, but like opening pressies before Xmas day, I don't want to spoil the surprise - so it's not going to be posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Callum said...

Oh, go on matey, email me one. Strictly out of professional interest of course. It can't be any worse than the unbearable gloop that's been assaulting my eardrums in Japanese department stores during my recent Christmas shopping expeditions...

7:28 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

yippe, skippy! I can't wait! if you need any back ups....the "Santas Sistas" are always willing to help out the boys!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home